My Hidden Skill is NO Hangovers

It's been a while since I drank to the point of passing out (and according to Chris, snoring). Last night Chris and I decided to stay in and play guitar hero. We walked 5-7 blocks carrying a box of 12 bottled beers. Joe and Collin was supposed to hang with us last night but since Collin was still in the city, Joe came over and we all binged on beers, pesto pizza, chocolate ganache with coffee ice cream and a shot each of Chriselle's BK Special.



When our fingers got tired from all the guitar work, we shut the lights and popped in Ghost World. Joe and I have never seen it and we'll have to watch it again when we're sober because it's pretty difficult to pay attention when you've had that many to drink.

Chris was supposed to go to school today but skipped it. She's still passed out in the garage as I type this. Hahaha! I've been here for about 10 days and we've bought 3 boxes of the 12-pack. After last night, we may have to buy another.

Btw, everybody send messages to Bea! Why? Because it's her BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEA!!!

4 thoughts on “My Hidden Skill is NO Hangovers”