I visited my mom today. She's leaving for Manila tonight and I took the day out to see her one last time. At this point, I'm not too sure when I'll see her again. When she woke up from her nap and looked at me when she said, "Take care of yourself okay? And if ever you feel like going back, know that you're always welcome at home." I had to distract myself by reading the magazine I was holding so she won't see that I was about to cry (like I'm about to do as I type this).
It's hard to get all excited about freedom and the unknown when you're nostalgic like me. I hate that I'm so sentimental. I have the hardest time getting rid of stuff and I blog about mundane days just so I have something to read in the future. I love re-reading my old entries and think about how different my life has been since then.
If forgiving means forgetting then I suppose forgiveness is not my strongest suit.
It's hard to get all excited about freedom and the unknown when you're nostalgic like me. I hate that I'm so sentimental. I have the hardest time getting rid of stuff and I blog about mundane days just so I have something to read in the future. I love re-reading my old entries and think about how different my life has been since then.
If forgiving means forgetting then I suppose forgiveness is not my strongest suit.
Post a Comment