Yesterday was my last day with Leo. I'm heading back to SoCal on Monday and Chris won't be babysitting again until next week. I wanted to take more photos, this time with Chriselle so we headed to the park after having a spaghetti dinner in Goldilocks after picking Leo up from school.

We had a fun day playing target practice with his foam gun and playing crazy eights. His mom got home later than usual so we tried to put Leo to bed. He was a little hyped up from the cookies we gave him (the ones I made) and refused to sleep. Chriselle and I got in bed with him and he called it a girl sandwich. Haha!

When his mom came home, he said the cutest thing that made me want to cry. I asked for a hug since I wasn't ever going to see him again and he stood up on his bed and gave me a hug while saying "I'm gonna miss you." Realizing what he just said, he ran to the end of the bed and covered his face with a pillow in embarrassment. He blushed and gave me the most adorable smile saying he's going to miss the videotaper too.
More photos here.
Being with Leo and Chris for the past three weeks has taught me some stuff that would definitely help me in NY while I hang with my cousin Omar who's around the same age. I haven't seen that side of the family for years and I'm both excited and apprehensive about the reunion.
Post a Comment