It's difficult to not update my blog on the same day my stories happen but I'm trying my best to have something for you to read when you visit.
My favorite photos of him yesterday.He had ice cream all over his face and when I tried to take his photo,
he immediately tried to hide and wipe the dirt on his sleeve.
Yesterday, we saw Leo again and I introduced him to Charlie (the Flip). He had just had ice cream and was in a major sugar high. He kept making playing with his fingers in front of the camera pretending he was a giant dinosaur out to eat everyone. I won't post those videos because watching them gave me a headache since he kept waving the camera around.
Below are some of the ones he and I took.
Leo in the car after his ice cream
Leo's version of Spiderman (and the giant Polar Bear in the maroon sweater)
His Interrupted Story
Below are some of the ones he and I took.
Leo in the car after his ice cream
Leo's version of Spiderman (and the giant Polar Bear in the maroon sweater)
His Interrupted Story
Post a Comment