Currently in Louiie's amazing home. I don't know why she's never mentioned that she lives in such a great place. I've been to quite a few Filipino-owned homes here and everything in her place looks so pretty I'm afraid to touch anything. I wish I could better describe it but I guess I'll just have to take photos of it soon. I feel like my luggage is such an eyesore in their living room.
Louiie picked me up from SoCal at 1am last night during the baptism after party at Janna's. Louiie drove to Las Vegas and back on the same day just to pick me up! She is such a sweetheart! She had Kelly and Arcy with her and they made a road trip out of the whole thing by passing through a couple of places on their way to me including stopping by an old western ghost town. They showed me photos and it looked like a fun place for pictures.
Driving to Vegas in the dead of night really shows you how the city is in the middle of nowhere. I slept most of the way but during the time I was awake the surrounding areas was pitch black. Louiie was such a trooper for driving 17 hours in one day. When we got to her place, she still managed to cook us omelets for breakfast! OMG, I'm not a big fan of omelletes but I have to say that was the fanciest breakfast I've ever had in a home. Crabmeat omellette with tomatoes, bell peppers topped with avocado, tomato and sour cream on the side. Sour cream and omellette?!? Yes, I, too, thought that was odd but I have to tell you that it was the best omellete I've ever had. That last bite was heartbreaking.
Her herbs are grown right out of her mother's garden.
Louiie picked me up from SoCal at 1am last night during the baptism after party at Janna's. Louiie drove to Las Vegas and back on the same day just to pick me up! She is such a sweetheart! She had Kelly and Arcy with her and they made a road trip out of the whole thing by passing through a couple of places on their way to me including stopping by an old western ghost town. They showed me photos and it looked like a fun place for pictures.
Driving to Vegas in the dead of night really shows you how the city is in the middle of nowhere. I slept most of the way but during the time I was awake the surrounding areas was pitch black. Louiie was such a trooper for driving 17 hours in one day. When we got to her place, she still managed to cook us omelets for breakfast! OMG, I'm not a big fan of omelletes but I have to say that was the fanciest breakfast I've ever had in a home. Crabmeat omellette with tomatoes, bell peppers topped with avocado, tomato and sour cream on the side. Sour cream and omellette?!? Yes, I, too, thought that was odd but I have to tell you that it was the best omellete I've ever had. That last bite was heartbreaking.
Her herbs are grown right out of her mother's garden.Yesterday was a long day. Woke up at 8am to get ready and finish packing before heading out for Joann's baptism. I took more photos of Joann in the morning and did Kate's makeup before I prepped myself up. I took Bea, Paul, Leng and Cookee with me since I was leaving for Vegas that day and might not see them again for a while. Lunch was at Dragon Buffet and we all stuffed ourselves before heading out to Janna's for free-flowing alcohol. We took a lot of photos there and we were able to put my new off-shoe cord to good use. I have about 250++ photos from yesterday alone and will upload them as soon as I've sorted them out.
So I saw him yesterday after about a year. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I honestly thought seeing him would spark some weird violent emotion in me but I got nothing. I guess the fact that he drastically changed his appearance that he no longer looked like the man I married helped. I saw none of the man I deemed so highly, not even when we had that small conversation. Wala na. Wala na talaga. I guess it's better this way. I've seen him and that's it. I'll be in Vegas for a week and I fly out to New York next Tuesday. Louiie's taking me for one last hurrah before I start getting serious out east. Here we go!!!




you forgot to mention georgie! :) haha! have a blast in vegas! wassup louiie, arcy, kelly!