I lost Wednesday

I woke up this morning and Kate was raving how excited she was that Grey's Anatomy was having a two hour season premiere tonight. I said, "Isn't the show on a Thursday?" She tells me that today is Thursday. I can only imagine the puzzled look on my face insisting it was only Wednesday. I know I got back from NorthCal on a Monday. What the hell did I do since then? I feel robbed of that one extra day. I could have done something! Why didn't I do something! I'm heading out for Las Vegas on Sunday night and I won't see Kate, Jose and Joann again for a very long time. I'm flying out to NY from LV so Sunday is the last I'll see of them and of Bea and Paul. Wow. Another round of goodbyes again.

Now let me see what I can do with the rest of my time here.