Irregular Posting

The neighbor whose wi-fi I've been stealing seems to have disconnected or changed the name of his network so I no longer have free access. The little time I get to borrow this pc is the only time I can sit down and write here. Chriselle has been keeping me occupied so I'm not as bored as I've been the past month. Yesterday, we went in to the city to see the Frida Kahlo exhibit with her friend Joe. The collection was great! I got to see a lot of her famous ones, mostly the ones featured in that movie Frida. After you've seen all of it, you will see that this woman painted with her emotions and I found it amusing how she would sometimes paint outside her canvas and onto the frame just to prove a point. Her art also reminded me of how my grandmother painted. They have very similar styles. My grandmother was around during the time of Frida and I wonder if she was familiar with her (Frida) work.

Being my nostalgic little self, I couldn't help but be a little sad walking the usual streets of SF without my supposed crime fighter. I guess I'm only hung up with the person he used to be, since he no longer is the person I married. It's all very sad but I'm managing better than any person in my situation would.

I have been introduced to a little drink called Stella Artois and it's now at the top of my favorite beers. Chris and I bought a case of 12 last night since I had a craving for alcohol. The night before we finished a bottle of wine while playing Guitar Hero and soundtripping to her awesome playlist. I've been having a lot of fun. More than I thought I'd have. We're babysitting Leo again this afternoon so I get to have kiddie time again.

I'm on my way out to join Chriselle's dad to the gym. I haven't worked out in about 2-3 weeks and it's time to get back on the stairmaster.