Kate, Jose, Joann and I went to Target after our dinner at the Cheesecake Factory today since they needed to buy new luggage for their upcoming trip to Utah. I was walking through the cosmetics area and found the acrylic nails area. I've always been insecure when it comes to my nails and wondered what it would be like to have acrylic ones. I bought a set and just finished putting them on. They're not perfectly placed but they look way better than my regular ones. See?
Instant manicure!I barely had anything to eat today. I'm still trying to cancel out all the eating I've done in Redwood and since I skipped the gym yesterday for the 2-hour season premiere of Grey's Anatomy, I had nothing but a bowl of cereal, an apple, a glass of wine (at 2pm, hehe) and barely half of my lemon herb roasted chicken at the Cheesecake Factory (it wasn't as good as I though it would be). When we got home from Target, I spent an hour and a half at the gym while watching the US Presidential Debate. As excited as I am about the upcoming elections (GO OBAMA!), I have to admit that I understood very little of what they were talking about. I feel like an ignorant idiot. My maternal grandmother would kill me if she knew I was for Obama. My mother says she's been going door to door campaigning for McCain. It's all got to do with him being ProLife, I don't want to get into it.
Finally purchased a mouthguard today. My dentist has been telling me to get one for years because I grind my teeth when I sleep. I never got one since I figured it would cost me more than I was willing to pay at the dentist. Also, a mouthguard is one of the most unsexiest things you could use in bed. But since I won't have to worry about being sexy for anyone anymore, I figured it's time to take care of my teeth. Dental visits in the US cost a lot of money I can't afford visits to a dentist now. Now excuse me while I fit my new mouthguard.
Finally purchased a mouthguard today. My dentist has been telling me to get one for years because I grind my teeth when I sleep. I never got one since I figured it would cost me more than I was willing to pay at the dentist. Also, a mouthguard is one of the most unsexiest things you could use in bed. But since I won't have to worry about being sexy for anyone anymore, I figured it's time to take care of my teeth. Dental visits in the US cost a lot of money I can't afford visits to a dentist now. Now excuse me while I fit my new mouthguard.
Post a Comment