Hi Chris!


Thank you for the last three weeks. In a time where everyone keeps asking me questions, milking me for every little detail so they could try to make sense of a situation that I myself can't seem to make sense of, you set yourself apart by doing the opposite. Thank you for both the space and the company. I've told you this last week and I will say it again, the time I spent hanging out with you was the exact thing I needed since I found out about my predicament.

When you said you were going to miss having me around and said something about always wanting a sister, I didn't know how to respond. It's funny how acquaintances become closer friends when they're put in a different country. I didn't expect to have that much fun! A little too much fun actually, at least now you can get real work done without having to worry about entertaining me. Haha! Give Leo a big hug from me.

I'm going to miss you! If things work out for me in the east coast and you come over, you have to call me! I still have a lot to learn from you! Don't forget to post the pictures from my last night there!

Below are videos from the weekend.