Both Chris and her dad were out when I woke up so I had time to surf. Made myself french toast for breakfast and I was so happy with how they turned out that I had to take a photo. Don't they look good?I mopped the kitchen floor and did the dishes after eating since Chris has been tasked to clean the kitchen but since she's been so busy with work, I took it upon myself to help out since they've been so generous in letting me stay here for free.
I have no plans for the rest of the day. Chris will have an event at her school tonight so I have time to wander if I want to. I might just stay in and watch movies or play more of Guitar Hero. Chris' dad bought me ingredients for my chocolate chip cookies so I can bake some. Might do it later or tomorrow and bring some to Leo when we babysit him again.
Tomorrow, the new issue of P7D will be up. There will be two videos, one will be Paul's response to Grace's L'orologio, and the other will be a collaboration between Paul and Louiie based on a Depeche Mode song.
I have no plans for the rest of the day. Chris will have an event at her school tonight so I have time to wander if I want to. I might just stay in and watch movies or play more of Guitar Hero. Chris' dad bought me ingredients for my chocolate chip cookies so I can bake some. Might do it later or tomorrow and bring some to Leo when we babysit him again.
Tomorrow, the new issue of P7D will be up. There will be two videos, one will be Paul's response to Grace's L'orologio, and the other will be a collaboration between Paul and Louiie based on a Depeche Mode song.

yum!
you're a great chef kari...
i'm drooling over here just looking at it.
i'm so excited to see what paul did and what paul and louiie did together.
:D
hahaha!
I'm no cheffie yet!
Louiie will have to christen me into chefdom.
kahit lagi ko 'tong nakikita parang hindi ako nauumay..nakakagutom pa din...
penge ako dito...
as usual...
gabing gabi na..
ginutom na naman ako.