...to know so many people who actually WANT to be with me. I can't count how many people have told me "Come and stay with me!" Even people I haven't known very long keep insisting I go and stay with them (uhm, Chriselle!). I am so grateful that I know such a wonderful group of people. I have to say that I am really surprised with how much of them really stepped up in my time of need. THANKS GUYS! I LOVE YOU TOO! How I wish I can stay with all of you and we can be in one big house, ahem Big Brother ahem.
I was telling Niki earlier, that today is the first time in weeks that I felt like I'm moving again. I've booked my travel plans over the next several weeks and I'm getting the same rush feeling I used to get back in July when I was doing all that traveling. Granted I can't afford to spend as much as I did last month, I've managed to cut costs since I'm not exactly bleeding money right now. Thanks to special people who are letting me crash at their houses and even driving all the way from another state to come pick me up. Thanks Louiie!!!
Paul and Bea's arrival is just a few days away and they've asked me to stay with them for a week. I wonder what we'll do?
Guess what I ate today! I had HALO-HALO at the Manila store in El Toro. Yummy! I also scored a few items that I've missed.
not in photo: Boy Bawang and Spanish Sardines!
Woohoo!
I was telling Niki earlier, that today is the first time in weeks that I felt like I'm moving again. I've booked my travel plans over the next several weeks and I'm getting the same rush feeling I used to get back in July when I was doing all that traveling. Granted I can't afford to spend as much as I did last month, I've managed to cut costs since I'm not exactly bleeding money right now. Thanks to special people who are letting me crash at their houses and even driving all the way from another state to come pick me up. Thanks Louiie!!!
Paul and Bea's arrival is just a few days away and they've asked me to stay with them for a week. I wonder what we'll do?
Guess what I ate today! I had HALO-HALO at the Manila store in El Toro. Yummy! I also scored a few items that I've missed.
not in photo: Boy Bawang and Spanish Sardines!Woohoo!
Ara just messaged me asking for my Sagada itinerary since she's going there with her friends next week. I can't help but be a bit envious. Sagada was a such a magical place, it felt like another world, really. I wish I could go with them. I'm also reminded of all the travel videos I have yet to edit. I almost don't want to anymore. Parang iinggitin ko lang sarili ko. July 2008 was one of the best months ever...well, except for the news I got by the end of the month, that just ruined it for me.
i'm happy that you're keeping yourself busy and this new project we're about to embark out is so exciting!
i know you're still hurtin', but see, this experience has brought out all the friends you never knew you had...and how important you are to us. and how you never expected to be caught by some...
i'm glad you're keeping busy and trying to deal, one day at a time.
i'm so proud of you
*HUG*
keep singapore in your sights! :D
you look like such a dork in that photo, hihi! we'll sned you nagaraya nga!