This week's issue of Project7Days is up! Louiie's song made the hair on the back of my neck stand and I admire Owee's simplicity. It was my original goal to post a single photo that embodied the whole topic but doing it is harder than it sounds. I will try to do the same in the future. Maybe the bay area will stimulate my artistic skills.
Which reminds me, I will be up north for three weeks in September to settle unfinished business so I can finally move on to the east coast come October. Wish me luck! I wouldn't want to suffer another relapse. I need to keep reminding myself that no one there merits any yearning from me. Chriselle seems to be going out of her way to prepare for my arrival. She just cleaned and fixed the house and said that we are to head straight to the grocery to stock up on my favorite food as soon as I arrive. I am tempted to go to the places I used to go to but I know I will only risk seeing something I don't need to see. Chriselle should be good company, seeing that she is no way connected to my old life there. We can do new things and see new places.
Which reminds me, I will be up north for three weeks in September to settle unfinished business so I can finally move on to the east coast come October. Wish me luck! I wouldn't want to suffer another relapse. I need to keep reminding myself that no one there merits any yearning from me. Chriselle seems to be going out of her way to prepare for my arrival. She just cleaned and fixed the house and said that we are to head straight to the grocery to stock up on my favorite food as soon as I arrive. I am tempted to go to the places I used to go to but I know I will only risk seeing something I don't need to see. Chriselle should be good company, seeing that she is no way connected to my old life there. We can do new things and see new places.
Post a Comment