So I just found out that the counter I put up on P7D was inaccurate. I've been receiving YMs from people asking why the first post wasn't up yet. I was quick to tell them to the refer to the countdown as it obviously read 14 more hours to go. Apparently, in Manila, the countdown had already reached zero and they've been repeatedly refreshing their browser to see if the post had come yet. I had no other choice but to post it. Good think Ging finished early and posted it two days head of the deadline and scheduled it to be released (supposedly) tomorrow.
Next week, two posts will be up: a response post by Owee and the next new one from yours truly. My nervousness has dropped a couple of notches since the pressure of the first post has been lifted.
Next week, two posts will be up: a response post by Owee and the next new one from yours truly. My nervousness has dropped a couple of notches since the pressure of the first post has been lifted.
Post a Comment