Went to the DMV to apply for a license today. I didn't have time to review the driver's handbook and took the test right away as I didn't want to keep Kate and Jose waiting for me in the parking lot. I barely passed the exam (maximum of 6 incorrect answers and I got 6 wrong :p). I need to brush up on my driving and will take the actual drive test in a couple of weeks.
Passed by Walmart again on the way home since Kate and I wanted to do a bit of browsing. When we got home I offered to make dinner. Made breaded fish fillets and guinataang kalabasa then baked a batch of Ghirardelli Double Chocolate brownies.
Kate and I have not been fulfilling our promise of hitting the gym since we've been out doing stuff. Tomorrow, Jose promised to come home early from work to watch Joann so Kate and I can hit the treadmills. My lovehandles are starting to show again and I refuse to blow up again like I did before. I also plan to take advantage of the pool and California sun since New York isn't exactly famous for beaches and sunbathing. I have been daydreaming of New York for days and the more I think about it, the more psyched I get. There's so much I want to see and doing it all alone sounds daunting and exciting at the same time. Central Park at autumn should be a wonderful subject for photos. But before I hit New York, Louiie has promised to take me around Nevada. She mentioned places like Mt. Charleston, Red Rock Canyon and a couple of other spots that she herself hasn't seen. I'll also have the opportunity to re-visit the strip since I'll be tagging long with her to work (The Wynn) and from there, I plan on walking the strip until she gets off work. Hopefully, Bea and Paul have moved to Vegas by then so I'll have someone to roam the streets with.
My days have gotten better and my nights have been a bit easier. Jose and Kate have kept me busy that I'm too tired to think of anything but lie down and sleep when I get back to the apartment. My over-all mood seems lighter as evidenced by Louiie's comment on the phone yesterday, "Nice to finally speak to a sane woman, burd!" Louiie has been great, regularly calling to check up on me. She doesn't have to do it but she does it anyway. It's nice to speak to someone every so often since all I keep chatting with is Joann and she does nothing but coos and whines when she wants to be carried.
I don't know what else we're going to do tomorrow but I think I may have to do laundry already. I've been piling up my clothes since last week so I can gather a reasonable load so I won't waste detergent and water. I'm slowly running out of underwear anyway so it really has to be done. I don't mind staying in tomorrow since I keep spending more unearned money every time I'm out.
Passed by Walmart again on the way home since Kate and I wanted to do a bit of browsing. When we got home I offered to make dinner. Made breaded fish fillets and guinataang kalabasa then baked a batch of Ghirardelli Double Chocolate brownies.
Kate and I have not been fulfilling our promise of hitting the gym since we've been out doing stuff. Tomorrow, Jose promised to come home early from work to watch Joann so Kate and I can hit the treadmills. My lovehandles are starting to show again and I refuse to blow up again like I did before. I also plan to take advantage of the pool and California sun since New York isn't exactly famous for beaches and sunbathing. I have been daydreaming of New York for days and the more I think about it, the more psyched I get. There's so much I want to see and doing it all alone sounds daunting and exciting at the same time. Central Park at autumn should be a wonderful subject for photos. But before I hit New York, Louiie has promised to take me around Nevada. She mentioned places like Mt. Charleston, Red Rock Canyon and a couple of other spots that she herself hasn't seen. I'll also have the opportunity to re-visit the strip since I'll be tagging long with her to work (The Wynn) and from there, I plan on walking the strip until she gets off work. Hopefully, Bea and Paul have moved to Vegas by then so I'll have someone to roam the streets with.
My days have gotten better and my nights have been a bit easier. Jose and Kate have kept me busy that I'm too tired to think of anything but lie down and sleep when I get back to the apartment. My over-all mood seems lighter as evidenced by Louiie's comment on the phone yesterday, "Nice to finally speak to a sane woman, burd!" Louiie has been great, regularly calling to check up on me. She doesn't have to do it but she does it anyway. It's nice to speak to someone every so often since all I keep chatting with is Joann and she does nothing but coos and whines when she wants to be carried.
I don't know what else we're going to do tomorrow but I think I may have to do laundry already. I've been piling up my clothes since last week so I can gather a reasonable load so I won't waste detergent and water. I'm slowly running out of underwear anyway so it really has to be done. I don't mind staying in tomorrow since I keep spending more unearned money every time I'm out.
Post a Comment