Went drinking again last night, this time at Kate's sister-in-law's house in Irvine. The boys had their beers while us girls enjoyed my favorite drink, MIMOSAS! We ran a little daycare/bar with Johanna running around and the two babies cooing and crying. It was fun, drunken chaos.

We passed by Big Lots yesterday to buy a pitcher for the beer and I bought some stuff for the guestroom closet. We got home at 4am but I simply had to start arranging stuff. I woke up this morning and had the urge to do more so I fixed the bed just like a hotel housekeeping would and vacuumed.Lastly, let me end the post with a video that I can't seem to get out of my head for weeks now. In as much as I think the movie Step Up 2 the Streets was a load of crap, I have to admit that the dancing was absolutely amazing. I saw it (properly) on the plane and I need to share it. Crank the volume up and try to watch it in fullscreen!
Post a Comment