Leng is taking a Cosmetology course in Fullerton College so I got a really good deal on a full color (cheaper than Manila!). Watching her work and the rest of her classmates in class got me to thinking how much fun it would be to learn all of that. If only money weren't an issue, I'd take the course too. Imagine me in NY learning hair and makeup! I could work with models and designers on fashion week! Woohoo!
When Leng was putting the color in, it looked like my head was soaked in grape Kool Aid so I was expecting purple hair. It turned out to be a nice red wine shade that looked lovelier when I'm out in the sun. Took more videos over the past few days but will load them only when I get back to Kate's. I don't really have the time to sit down in front of the Mac while I'm here.
When Leng was putting the color in, it looked like my head was soaked in grape Kool Aid so I was expecting purple hair. It turned out to be a nice red wine shade that looked lovelier when I'm out in the sun. Took more videos over the past few days but will load them only when I get back to Kate's. I don't really have the time to sit down in front of the Mac while I'm here.
Wow ang ganda ng buhok mo. Very Cosmopolitan. YAY