I was carrying all my stuff then saw this scene and I had to stop and take it.
No, the sky didn't really look like that.
No, the sky didn't really look like that.
I dipped my feet in the waters to test it and
it was mighty, mighty freezing. I wasn't going to swim already but figured I needed to take advantage of the beaches of California before I head out east. I dove in and every single pore in my body snapped shut and my brain started screaming. Despite the low temperatures, the waves were great and the water was not too salty and I was able to keep my eyes open underwater without it stinging as much. Nothing beats the beaches of the Philippines though. The people here don't seem to care that the water
is too cold for swimming or the weather is too windy to wear nothing but swimsuits. For as long as the sun is out and skies are clear, they all head out to the beaches. I've been way too spoiled by our islands' tropical shores and I can't imagine anyone not being able to experience warm, sunny beaches. I lasted about 15 minutes (or less) in the ocean before I bailed. The cold water was too much that my ears and head started to hurt. I sat on the sand snacking on Tostitos Lime (mmm...), shivering since the wind was blowing hard and the sun was on it's way out.
More photos from today can be seen here.
it was mighty, mighty freezing. I wasn't going to swim already but figured I needed to take advantage of the beaches of California before I head out east. I dove in and every single pore in my body snapped shut and my brain started screaming. Despite the low temperatures, the waves were great and the water was not too salty and I was able to keep my eyes open underwater without it stinging as much. Nothing beats the beaches of the Philippines though. The people here don't seem to care that the water
is too cold for swimming or the weather is too windy to wear nothing but swimsuits. For as long as the sun is out and skies are clear, they all head out to the beaches. I've been way too spoiled by our islands' tropical shores and I can't imagine anyone not being able to experience warm, sunny beaches. I lasted about 15 minutes (or less) in the ocean before I bailed. The cold water was too much that my ears and head started to hurt. I sat on the sand snacking on Tostitos Lime (mmm...), shivering since the wind was blowing hard and the sun was on it's way out.More photos from today can be seen here.

Nothing beats our beeeeach! :)
Haha! Obvious bang i'm catching up pa lng?
kari, that lifeguard tower(?) in your sunset pic looks like a silhouette of a giant baby stroller! haha..that's your prophecy! heheh