Another One to Add to my Collection

Owee came to me with a proposal. Inspired by lookatbook.com, we came up with Project7Days. Visit project7days.blogspot.com for a brief description of this new gig. Posts will begin as soon as I've redesigned that page. For now, two of us will have to come up with the posts but we plan on inviting more people to contribute to the project. It forces people like us to get inventive and it helps flex our creative juices. If you're interested in joining our retarded team, you can leave me a message here. We'll be screening people (naks!) so we can make sure that everyone interested will be contributing on a regular basis. We wouldn't want the posting to eventually fade out because one failed to submit. You don't get paid to contribute though, this is merely a collaboration of artists trying to put a part of themselves out there.

4 thoughts on “Another One to Add to my Collection”

  1. I'm interested - although not too creative. But that's also bec. i haven't been challenged (or challanged myself).
    I'd love to give this a go.
    Please, please, please?