Mica and I have been apartment hunting for a while. When we walked into this place, we didn't have to say anything. We looked at each other and we definitely know this was it! It's newly renovated and brand new! New hardwood floors, paints, tiles, kitchen cabinets, everything! It's about two blocks from the subway station which means this beeyotch will never have to suffer 27 blocks when she misses the bus! YAHOO! Instead of Andy, we will have Mica's friend Benny, a fellow dancer, rom with us. They're currently in the process of filling up applications, etc. I should be able to move in by mid-January, which is pretty much next week. Grabe, madugong lipatan ito. Makakailang balik kaya ako para ilipat lahat ng gamit na naipon ko dito? Hindi kaya ng isa or dalawang pasahan ito, maygahd!
In the order that you see it, the rooms are: shared bathroom, Mica's room, the teeny room is mine, then the shared living area/studio, Benny's room, the kitchen. I'm excited for the shared common area since it can be doubled as a studio which we all can use. Both Mica and Benny are dancers and they'll have enough leg room to do whatever they wish and I can use the pristine walls to take portraits, specially the ones I plan to do of Mica and Eisa. EXCITED NA KO!!!! GAME NA ITO!!!! GO 2009!!!
Kari, you're all grown up! Sniff! I feel like crying, swear. We're all adults now...but I still live with parents, sorta.
bisita kayo sa summer bago kayo pumasok.