Taken by Jammi on my last day in Manila.Packing clothes in my old room and (I think)
talking to Fort Girls on the phone as they said goodbye.
You write beautifully and your photos ROCK. I never like candid photos of myself but I haven't seen anything you took of me that I didn't like.
Everyone, you have got to CLICK THIS.
Please come to New York. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. We can still food trip here. There are a sh!tload of places I want to share with you already. Smoking won't be a problem, I've been wasting dollars on expensive packs already. Damn New York cigarette prices.
Please do come. I know it won't be soon but I will never forgive you if you never set foot in NY while I'm here. I think I miss you more than I will ever admit.
Please do come. I know it won't be soon but I will never forgive you if you never set foot in NY while I'm here. I think I miss you more than I will ever admit.
Post a Comment