Mmmmm...cheerios...
Will have to go grocery shopping for food first thing Monday morning to stock the new kitchen. I'm moving tomorrow!!!
Kari: "tangina lilipat na ko bukas. nauutot ako sa excitement."
Niki: "hahahaha! Sama ako!"
Good thing I don't own a lot of stuff and will simply have to worry about my clothes. Tita Chon has generously donated the mattress I'm currently sleeping on so that's one thing I can cross off my list of stuff to buy.
In typical Kari fashion, I lost my metrocard (yet again) this morning on my way to work. Good thing it's expiring tomorrow anyway so I didn't lose much. The bad thing was that I realized I didn't have it on me when I was already on the bus. I was searching through my bag and all my pockets trying to figure out where it was. When I realized I had lost it, I started to rummage through my purse for quarters to pay for the bus fare when a kind man handed me his metrocard to use. I graciously thanked him for the free ride. Good samaritans are all around!
I'm shamefully addicted to Facebook now. I attribute my always running late for repeatedly refreshing my browser to see new status updates and comments. Kari is a big dork.
Did I mention I scored good, cheap bed linens the other day? On my way home from chanting at the center during my one hour break, I passed by a store on 14th st that was closing out and selling all their stuff for half off. I got decent egyptian cotton sheets, mattress pad, curtain, towel for a very good deal. Score!
I have to do my last batch of laundry here before moving day. I won't have time to do laundry anymore until next week since I'll be busy sorting out my shizzle in the new place. Andy says the laundromat is just around the corner from the building so at least I won't have to carry stuff too far unlike when I used to be in SF and had to walk 7 blocks for laundry. Ugh.
Ok, bed time.
By the way, until we get our own internet connection set up in the new place, I will be incommunicado (unless I can steal free wifi from the neighbors).
I'm shamefully addicted to Facebook now. I attribute my always running late for repeatedly refreshing my browser to see new status updates and comments. Kari is a big dork.
Did I mention I scored good, cheap bed linens the other day? On my way home from chanting at the center during my one hour break, I passed by a store on 14th st that was closing out and selling all their stuff for half off. I got decent egyptian cotton sheets, mattress pad, curtain, towel for a very good deal. Score!
I have to do my last batch of laundry here before moving day. I won't have time to do laundry anymore until next week since I'll be busy sorting out my shizzle in the new place. Andy says the laundromat is just around the corner from the building so at least I won't have to carry stuff too far unlike when I used to be in SF and had to walk 7 blocks for laundry. Ugh.
Ok, bed time.
By the way, until we get our own internet connection set up in the new place, I will be incommunicado (unless I can steal free wifi from the neighbors).
Post a Comment