I know my posts have been boring, un-visual and long. Patawad po!
Nakakalito kayo ah, if I don't post, you guys react, when I do write the long ass ones, you complain still. I'm trying to compensate my lack of visuals with words. I know the long SGI-related posts have been boring to most of you. I will try to cut it down. Ang saya saya kasi eh!
OK so visuals...kahit na late na sila.
OK so visuals...kahit na late na sila.
so we had a photo last Sunday
l-r: Cherish, Joey, James, Omee and moi
l-r: Cherish, Joey, James, Omee and moi
Semi-better photos of the restaurant. I didn't have my wide angle lens on so I couldn't take better angles.
both always on their internet phones checking the damn stock market
this was Kelly and Kyle when they were at the resto on NYE
and this was kelly, me, my silly hat and my white apron
I think those are the only photos I have for now.
I think those are the only photos I have for now.
In other great news, I finally found an apartment! I'm rooming with Mica and her gay friend Benny. We're waiting for the credit check to get approved and we can move in as soon as next week! I need to buy a mattress and bedding if I'm to sleep in my new room. I cannot wait!!! Finally living on my own (sort of). I am so stoked! I am dying to see what I can do with my little room. I plan on printing and framing my photos and putting them up on the hallway from the front door leading up to the living room. This is going to be so great! Yey 2009!






Post a Comment