I believe I've mentioned Eisa in a previous post. I said something about her being a painter and a fellow SGI member. But did I say that she's also a pole dancer? She needed a video of herself spinning on a pole and since she didn't have her own pole at home, she decided to use the center poles in the subway cars. Hahaha! We had to do this during the wee hours (4am baby!) to make sure there wouldn't be a whole lot of people oggling at her while she did her business. We were both already drunk since we decided to get drinks after work. She couldn't do the flips and inverted stunts because of the train car's low ceilings and she couldn't flail her legs around as much or she would hit the surrounding seats but she did alright, despite being drunk.
I pieced together below the parts that looked alright. Eisa, the full clip of the one you need can be found by clicking on this link.
I tried my very best to keep the Flip steady while the train moved, I can only imagine how dizzy she must have felt doing all those drunken turns in a moving train. I slept over her place that morning, playing third wheel to her and Tom on the bed (hehe). Good thing they're both very slim people so no one fell off the mattress.
Yey for Eisa! I want to see you do the real tricks with a real pole! Turuan mo ako mezzz!!!
I pieced together below the parts that looked alright. Eisa, the full clip of the one you need can be found by clicking on this link.
I tried my very best to keep the Flip steady while the train moved, I can only imagine how dizzy she must have felt doing all those drunken turns in a moving train. I slept over her place that morning, playing third wheel to her and Tom on the bed (hehe). Good thing they're both very slim people so no one fell off the mattress.
Yey for Eisa! I want to see you do the real tricks with a real pole! Turuan mo ako mezzz!!!
wow dude! your friend is so hot! that pole dancing clip was awesome! and this coming from the straightest girl in the world!
hahahaha! yeah. okay sa trip ano?
wooow!! galing nya shets...
sick! i just saw it tonight, and that is sick and original!