I had work at 4pm today but they sent me home by 9pm since we had no customers. It was a good thing too since I was finally going back to Queens today since the camp group (known as tito ans, joey, james and nana) have left earlier in the day and I had two very heavy bags of clothes. I have about two weeks worth of laundry that needed to get done tonight since I won't have another off day until Sunday. When I took batch one out of the dryer, I saw the lipbalm that I thought I had lost again. It was an $8 body shop lipbalm that I loved. I lost the first one in the theatre when I saw Twilight. This second one melted in the dryer since I left it in my pants pocket. Batch 1 of laundry smelled like cocobutter. Nice.
I wish I had better kwento. I was supposed to go to the Apple store before work for my broken charger but I got, uhm, distracted and I ended up not going. I lugged my baggage home and did laundry and chanted to my gohonzon for the first time! I don't want to photograph my altar yet. I need to complete it before I show you. I have a few more items to buy to complete it.
Long day tomorrow. It's already very late but I again got, uhm, distracted and ended up staying later than intended.
Word of the day: MALANDI.
I wish I had better kwento. I was supposed to go to the Apple store before work for my broken charger but I got, uhm, distracted and I ended up not going. I lugged my baggage home and did laundry and chanted to my gohonzon for the first time! I don't want to photograph my altar yet. I need to complete it before I show you. I have a few more items to buy to complete it.
Long day tomorrow. It's already very late but I again got, uhm, distracted and ended up staying later than intended.
Word of the day: MALANDI.
malandi ba? ...bwahahahaha
call me!