Excited na akooooo!!!!

This morning as I was getting dressed for work, I kept thinking about SGI. I don't know why but something in me could not wait for the next opportunity to visit the center. I've been thinking about it a lot and then it dawned on me, "What am I waiting for?" I already know I want it. I suppose the segurista in me just needed to be sure. So I made the decision this morning, on thursday, the first day of 2009, I will receive my Gohonzon. I called Rann and he will arrange whatever needs to be done in preparation for this momentus event. I'm both so excited and nervous I can't even put it into words. Rann and Olivea are coming over tomorrow to discuss everything with me. I will have to talk to Tita Chon about having a buddhist in the house. Hehe. Part of the practice is chanting during the mornings and evenings and I need to be sure she's okay with it. I guess I will have to look for that apartment after all. I can only imagine what Nana's going to say when she sees my altar in the room. She might call for an exorcism or something. Dito pa naman sya natutulog sa kwarto ko when they come visit. She's so going to hate me for this.

So yes! 2009 will be a whole new beginning for me! I feel so optimistic that this will be an awesome start! Let's goooooo!!!!!