Floating in the most Peculiar way/and the Stars look very different today
written across her chest with a star pendant
The amazing piece is her own design. I loved it so much I'm asking her to design my second one which I should be getting very soon.
written across her chest with a star pendant
The amazing piece is her own design. I loved it so much I'm asking her to design my second one which I should be getting very soon.
*sings* this is major tom to ground control... ^_^
jammi!!! idowl kita!!!
*sings with marla* i'm stepping through the door... :D
heeeeeeey grace! haha! ano ka ba?! :P why haven't i seen you in bona lately?
gawin ba namang forum ito?
marla...don't condone jammi's fondness for bowie please!
this tatt is downright beautimous!
*singing*
take the plan and spin it sideways...
what the hell are you talking about. buti na lang marla is amazing enough to know bowie :P
thaaaaaaaaanks lou! hee hee!
nice one jam!!!