Kari has a few reasons to smile...

  1. I'm on my day off today and tomorrow!
  2. Restaurant hired one more part time server so Paul and I have additional help! Chriselle, he looks and speaks like Joe!!!
  3. The resto's weekend bartender is so cute at mukhang type ako. Charing! :) Hahaha! Niki, naunahan na kita! Ang bagal mo eh!
  4. Pacquiao WON!
  5. Despite having a 13-hour shift at the restaurant, I headed straight to Chelsea after work to get SHITFACED with Rann and his friend Jordan. We drank so much wine (the most I've had to drink EVER) that Jordan and I had to pull Rann out after we discovered him passed out on the bathtub. Hahaha! Last night's events are all a blur and I keep getting little flashbacks over the course of today.
  6. It snowed for the first time last night!
  7. Rann and I had coffee at Union square after he took me to the SGI Center. New York is cold but really beautiful in the winter. Wala lang...ang sarap ng pa-kape-kape ka lang sa park sa NY. Parang sine!
  8. Is heading out again in a bit after Rann wakes up from a nap due to a horrible hangover. He's passed out on the couch even after Tita Chon handed him a tylenol and claritin (allergic pala sa aso si gago, hindi nagsasalita eh nilaro pa si Lucy and Libby eh!) Omar made him play Xbox pa. He claims this as his worst hangover in his 31 years of existence.