Work was weird. I don't even want to get into it right now. UGH. Even I was annoyed at myself. This week has been horribly slow. Ben blames the holiday season with people spending their money on gifts than eating out. Can my NY friends come and eat at the restaurant so I have something to do? We have a NY Eve dinner thing $30 3-course dinner, $50 open bar from 10pm-1am. I will be working that night (quite possibly until the wee hours) so friendly faces are more than welcome to make the night more fun.
Nauubusan na ko ng pasensya maghanap ng apartment. Tinatamad na ako. Sumasakit ang ulo ko. I'm coming in to work later tomorrow because I'm supposed to check out an apartment that Mica saw today. I called to make an appointment for tomorrow and the girl said she will call back but didn't. Pfft. I am sick of looking at Craiglist.
A customer asked me out for lunch today. Did he mistake my friendly nature and the standard complimentary dessert as a come-on? If he was cute I would've said yes though. I just laughed and gave him the "married" excuse. How do you turn someone down nicely anyway?
Cabbed home from the subway again. This might be a regular thing now as I've lost all patience and energy to wait in the cold for the bus. I hate that I've started smoking again.
UGH.
Nauubusan na ko ng pasensya maghanap ng apartment. Tinatamad na ako. Sumasakit ang ulo ko. I'm coming in to work later tomorrow because I'm supposed to check out an apartment that Mica saw today. I called to make an appointment for tomorrow and the girl said she will call back but didn't. Pfft. I am sick of looking at Craiglist.
A customer asked me out for lunch today. Did he mistake my friendly nature and the standard complimentary dessert as a come-on? If he was cute I would've said yes though. I just laughed and gave him the "married" excuse. How do you turn someone down nicely anyway?
Cabbed home from the subway again. This might be a regular thing now as I've lost all patience and energy to wait in the cold for the bus. I hate that I've started smoking again.
UGH.
Post a Comment