Woke up as early as 8am and checked my stream of messages. I was meeting Baby and Bing in Times Square at noon but my mom called and we spent an hour chatting on the phone. I got to lunch close to 1pm and we stuffed ourselves with pasta, breads and salad. We were so full so we spent the rest of the day walking around. We walked to Bryant Park to supposedly take photos but there weren't enough good spots for it so we walked several blocks up to MOMA. Every Fridays at a certain time in the afternoon, the museum gives away free passes. There was a loooong line that snaked around the corner and out to the other side of the block. The museum boasts a very large collection and I saw art I loved...
and of course there were a lot of the ones I don't understand...

We wanted to grab coffee after the museum but after walking several blocks and no coffee house in sight, we decided to call it a night. Night had fallen and the wind chill was unforgiving.
I got home and enjoyed the puchero Nana made for me. Tita Chon wasn't home since she worked the nightshift at the hospital on weekends but she did buy a cake for me.
Omey had waaay too much sugar after 5 donuts and a bowl of whipped cream (yeah, just whipped cream!)
This video was shot several days ago but I was too lazy to load it up. Armed with a tripod and a couple of swords, Omey and I shot a sword fight on the building's grounds. If neighbors were looking outside their apartment windows, they would see an oversized nut battling a child. The video is badly cut and edited because I'm too lazy to load it up on iMovie. Hehe.









wahahahaha!!! sobrang nakakatawa yung last video parang david and goliath!! grabe kari...ahaha namiss ka namin...
saws naglaro ang bata! at si omar.
send me this video burd. i like it and i want to make a bed for it.
p.s. i think its artsy.