I got nothing. Just blah complaints.
On Deb and Anton in Dexter.
eeeeyyyyuuuuck!
On Dexter.
Where's my murdering psychopath?? I miss the murders! He needs to start using his chainsaw again soon or I'm going to lose interest. KILL MIGUEL PRADO DAMMIT!
On Lipstick Jungle being cancelled by NBC.
Just when I was starting to enjoy that crappy show...
On Fringe...
I hate how JJ Abrams feeds on the curiosity of people like me. I can't stop watching that mediocre show. Olivia Dunham needs more facial expressions. She looks like a robot.
On Jenny Humphrey.
I want to slap that bitch so hard. Ugh.
On Prison Break.
They're no longer in prison! And...I don't know why I failed to notice that Wentworth Miller stopped being hot.
On watching too many TV shows.
I miss having friends that give me a reason to get out of the house. I've been holed up indoors for too long. I never have a reason to enjoy the day.
On hearing/reading girls address each other as "sis"
Makes my skin crawl and go uuuuugggghhhrrrrrlllll! &^$#%@*)#*@!!!!
On seeing mediocre photographers charge money for horrible work.
a. Geezuz people can't you see they SUCK?!?!
b. Stop calling yourselves photographers dammit!
On seeing how Omar is getting very attached to me.
Makes me want to cry knowing there's a chance I can't stay.
On knowing a lot of money is needed for me to stay and seeing that a lot of people are gathering all their energy and resources to help me.
Makes me feel like a great, big imposition and the more I tend to withdraw and surrender to despair when I know I shouldn't. I can't help it. I feel like an effing burden. Maybe I should give up and go home. UGH.
On being an insomniac.
At first I thought it was my moving-to-the-eastcoast-jetlag but now I think I've reverted back to my being an insomniac. Being a bum is no longer fun.
On friends.
I miss you guys. More than I can even begin to explain right now. There's no one to call. No one to hang out with. No one to laugh with. I feel so ungrateful to the people who've gone out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable. It's just that I've only just realized that it's these friends who have given me a reason to move forward in the 18 months I was in Manila. I underestimated how much of a factor they were to my survival.
I'm starting to ask myself which one is more important: a good life, or a comfortable life? Having both is not in my near future. I need to choose. I think it's evident to me now, that I will need to sacrifice a lot to attain the life I so desire. It's so easy to slink back to the comforts of home, to the familiar, even if my future there is muddled and gray. Choosing would be so easy if only my mind and body weren't repeatedly screaming "It wasn't supposed to be like this!!!!" It's so easy to blame others for your troubles rather than take charge of your own fate and follow your own advice. So many things are easier said than done. I've been saying a lot of things lately and I've managed to convince everyone. All except myself.
Geezuz why is this so hard?
On Deb and Anton in Dexter.
eeeeyyyyuuuuck!
On Dexter.
Where's my murdering psychopath?? I miss the murders! He needs to start using his chainsaw again soon or I'm going to lose interest. KILL MIGUEL PRADO DAMMIT!
On Lipstick Jungle being cancelled by NBC.
Just when I was starting to enjoy that crappy show...
On Fringe...
I hate how JJ Abrams feeds on the curiosity of people like me. I can't stop watching that mediocre show. Olivia Dunham needs more facial expressions. She looks like a robot.
On Jenny Humphrey.
I want to slap that bitch so hard. Ugh.
On Prison Break.
They're no longer in prison! And...I don't know why I failed to notice that Wentworth Miller stopped being hot.
On watching too many TV shows.
I miss having friends that give me a reason to get out of the house. I've been holed up indoors for too long. I never have a reason to enjoy the day.
On hearing/reading girls address each other as "sis"
Makes my skin crawl and go uuuuugggghhhrrrrrlllll! &^$#%@*)#*@!!!!
On seeing mediocre photographers charge money for horrible work.
a. Geezuz people can't you see they SUCK?!?!
b. Stop calling yourselves photographers dammit!
On seeing how Omar is getting very attached to me.
Makes me want to cry knowing there's a chance I can't stay.
On knowing a lot of money is needed for me to stay and seeing that a lot of people are gathering all their energy and resources to help me.
Makes me feel like a great, big imposition and the more I tend to withdraw and surrender to despair when I know I shouldn't. I can't help it. I feel like an effing burden. Maybe I should give up and go home. UGH.
On being an insomniac.
At first I thought it was my moving-to-the-eastcoast-jetlag but now I think I've reverted back to my being an insomniac. Being a bum is no longer fun.
On friends.
I miss you guys. More than I can even begin to explain right now. There's no one to call. No one to hang out with. No one to laugh with. I feel so ungrateful to the people who've gone out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable. It's just that I've only just realized that it's these friends who have given me a reason to move forward in the 18 months I was in Manila. I underestimated how much of a factor they were to my survival.
I'm starting to ask myself which one is more important: a good life, or a comfortable life? Having both is not in my near future. I need to choose. I think it's evident to me now, that I will need to sacrifice a lot to attain the life I so desire. It's so easy to slink back to the comforts of home, to the familiar, even if my future there is muddled and gray. Choosing would be so easy if only my mind and body weren't repeatedly screaming "It wasn't supposed to be like this!!!!" It's so easy to blame others for your troubles rather than take charge of your own fate and follow your own advice. So many things are easier said than done. I've been saying a lot of things lately and I've managed to convince everyone. All except myself.
Geezuz why is this so hard?
because you will never be able to fully appreciate your life if it was all too easy.
because you've now drawn blood and will fight and once you've attained what you've fought so hard for, victory will taste all the more sweeter.
you're not alone in being stuck and confused. we're all here with you (well, at least i know where i am) - life, well, life will take us where we want to go, but we'll have to do the driving.
ok lang yan sis...
pokpek ka grace(ging pala.. sorry!).. naiiyak na ako eh.. ang kulit mo!
waaaaaahhhh!!!!
i miss you guys!!!! kung pwede lang mag rewind.. kahit konting sleyli lang!!!!..
hoy exxag ka ha. ang tagal mo na jan, umiiyak ka padin? tumigil ka.
grabe, wala daw matawagan. sino kaya ang suki ng voicemail ko sis?
hahaha! leng's party is tomorrow and the theme is 80's! miss you more!
you just drilled my point down. VOICEMAIL. you never pick up ur phone pokpek.
i call you back no!