I hope this makes it in his show

I saw an old episode of No Reservations in Bali last night and it was there that Tony Bourdain swore was the place that made the best pig ever. I start wondering how his Cebu adventures went. I knew he was supposed to be in Cebu last week to try the only kind of lechon I personally crave for. People who know me know I'm not a hug fan of pork (unless its all lean meat) but Cebu's lechon is absolutely TO DIE FOR. Best eaten with hands, no rice and absolutely NO MANG TOMAS. It is simply the best lechon EVER. Caryl was gracious enough to provide me with a link to a blog detailing his adventures in Cebu. I seriously hope Tony meant it when he wrote this down. I'd be so proud to be part of the country whose roast pig trumps Bali's in Bourdain's list.