Amateur Self-Reading

I wish Jammi were here. I need her to read (tarot) for me again. I need to have insight as to where I am and what to expect. I opened my tarot deck and tried to read for myself today. I haven't learned much except for the major arcana cards and I haven't opened my deck since I got to the US. I've been too scared to ask a question since it answered me so vividly the last time. I know this all sounds cuckoo for non-believers. I used to be one I swear but Jammi converted me. My grandmother read tarot cards too. She learned it from a gypsy that used to work for her when she lived in Caracas. She read for me once and everything she said came true. Back then, I figured it was coincidence but I've opened my mind to the radical possibility that it may not all be bullsh!t. Besides, Jammi hasn't told me anything that was untrue.

Anyway, so I took the deck that's been sitting untouched for months. I asked my question, shuffled and dealt myself five cards. I got The Hanged Man, The Devil, Strength, Moon and The Tower. What was my question? Well, only Jammi will have an idea as to what it was. It was that thing I couldn't stop thinking about Jamm. The one I can't get out of my head? The cards may not have told me anything I don't already know but the significance of The Tower card got me curious. The tower represents sudden change, either for the good or the bad. I'm supposed to expect a sharp 180 degree turn soon. I sincerely hope it's for the good because I'm not up for any more bad news. On the other hand, something good may finally come up after the rut I've been in.

Off topic insert:
Forgive me but I really, really, REALLY want to see this.

2 thoughts on “Amateur Self-Reading”

  1. Hi Blogger, Please accept my compliments and best wishes for your happiness and success in you career! Although I've never believe in such a thing like astrology and fortune telling things, I'm just amazed by some psychics just like you, I wonder how can they read the meaning of signs of zodiac. But anyway you have You have provided a wonderful blog here keep up the good work.

  2. i know i should comment on the tarot reading but...

    OH MY GOD FANBOYS!

    and it's that cute geek from tropic thunder! AYIEEEEEE!

    LIGHTSPEED!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!