Jumping into the Twilight Hype

My colds are getting worse. I've already finished half a gallon of orange juice and chugged down cough syrup. This is not cool.

The cold has caused my scalp to dry up and my dandruff shampoo smells like bug spray. Lather, rinse, repeat. Ugh.

I haven't had the time or desire to write anything lately since I've been so engrossed with reading Twilight. I see now what all the hype is about. I can't remember the last time a book made me giggle and clap my hands while grinning like a highschool dweeb....at 3am! I don't know how they can manage to squeeze in all that emotion into a movie though. The courtship between the main characters was long but crucial to leading readers to a frenzy once they finally kissed halfway through the book. Movies are always so trimmed down and I'm not sure the movie will do it any justice. I suppose I will have to watch and find out.

I'm only halfway through but I already know the series has earned a spot in my small collection. I'm not a big reader really and I mostly read books based on recommendation and hype but I do enjoy the ones I bother picking up. So excuse me while I nurse my annoying cold and continue reading. I have nothing interesting to say here anyway. :)



I wuvwuv my Omey

One thought on “Jumping into the Twilight Hype”

  1. I was glad I bought the books in RP. mas mura eh! I looove the books kari! You must read at least new moon before seeing the movie, otherwise, it'll spoil it for you. :)