More HAPPY People!

Rico just told me the great news! He proposed to Sheila during his birthday party and she said yes! Sheila will soon be an official Ledesma! Wahew! Finally!

I'm so happy my friends are happy. The video made me cry. These two have been dancing around each other for years and now it's finally happening.

From Rico's Youtube:
I proposed to Sheils in disguise of a Big Doggie party theme. I chose Big Doggie because that's my niece's nickname for me. It was such a beautiful, wonderful day. If you noticed, the kids who are singing Happy Birthday are wearing name tags that say Happy Birthday Ninong! Surprisingly behind each greeting Tag said, as Sheils turned it over, wrote Will You Marry... Big Doggie? Boy, was she surprised! I wish to let everyone know how Happy and Blessed I am to have found someone like her! Life is good. Cheers!

2 thoughts on “More HAPPY People!”

  1. OH MY GODDDD!!! can i die now? please? sheila's face was priceless. gusto ko lang batukan whoever was holding the camera kasi puro poste nakikita ko and i couldn't hear anything. Gaaaahhhhh!! ang cute nila! hay nako kari...the good old days. bwahahaha!