crepes filled with chocolate cappuccino fillingtopped with raspberries and apples flambéed in butter rum sauce
She pulls out all the stops with these awesome crepes! I'm going to miss Louiie's cooking. Over breakfast, she hands me an envelope and asks me to read it on the plane. I suspected her of pulling a Jammi on me. She just laughs. There's a lot I'd like to say about Louiie but I'd like to do so when I've finally settled down and gathered everything I am grateful for.Jammi wrote this wonderful blog about me yesterday that made me cry and basically ruined my make-up. I'm going to get you for that Nedjadi! Those were probably the most beautiful words ever written about me and I can't believe how lucky I am to have such amazing and talented friends. I will never regret going back to Manila, despite the consequences, because I got the chance to meet you dude. I don't know what it was that I said about racist coffee but I will remember screaming and laughing like an idiot that night in your car when we made the stupid mistake of passing the airport route on an El Shaddai night. I will get you for that blog, despite me being, in your own words, emotionally constipated. Imma getchoo! Just you wait.
Post a Comment