Birthday ko na po next month. Kakapalan ko na ang mukha ko at magpaparinig na ko na gusto ko po nito.
Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM $379.95

If I had this, I might never take it off the camera again. Hihihi!
Lensbaby The Composer $270

These are the two lenses under $500 that I would really like to have. The first one being of utmost priority. For the price and a range like that, coupled with image stabilization, I will rule the world!
And a new camera would be nice too.
I think it's high time my XT had a friend. She's been pretty lonely on my travels and if I am to pursue this as a career, I will need a backup in case the first one decides to rest. *knocks on wood*
I can score myself a good and sturdy tripod but a generous bird who can give me one will be much appreciated. Hahaha!
And a new camera would be nice too.
Canon Digital Rebel Xsi BODY ONLY $584.98
I think it's high time my XT had a friend. She's been pretty lonely on my travels and if I am to pursue this as a career, I will need a backup in case the first one decides to rest. *knocks on wood*I can score myself a good and sturdy tripod but a generous bird who can give me one will be much appreciated. Hahaha!
ok guys, its rare for people to actually state what they want for their birthdays, we can actually afford to buy this lady what she wants if we're all willing to chip in:
who's with me?
hahahaha! Ok, now I'm kind of ashamed of myself.
don't be. i'm glad to get u something u actually want.
:D