A lot of people have expressed envy over my recent travels. Yes, I have been around the past 3-4 months that there are moments when I forget where I am when I wake up in the morning. In 14 weeks, I have slept in 9 different beds. I have reunited with friends and family whom I haven't seen in a long time. We have shared stories, seen places, tried new things, and I've learned a lot about myself and what I want and deserve in life. Yes, I had fun, a LOT of fun. For once, I feel less of a need to satisfy other people and more of what I desired for myself. People have repeatedly told me how in awe they were of my strength despite my recent troubles. I have mentioned this before and I've said that in spite of everything, I still consider myself very lucky. I have no reason to complain (much) because I know a lot of other people in the world have much bigger problems than me. I have no right to be screaming "Why must this happen to me?!? WHY ME?!?" I am surrounded by a sincere group of people who have opened their arms and homes and helped me through my recuperation. A separate post dedicated to my gratitude towards these people will be written at another time.
It seems that after my recent heartache, the universe has decided to throw me a bone. Somehow, someway, some force has prevented me from feeling too sorry about a situation that is slowly turning out to be a good opportunity for me to start things for myself. Of course, things are still uncertain for me at this point but I can sense that it is my own fear that's preventing me from pushing forward. I have visited so many different homes and have seen and learned how my friends and family live their lives and run their homes. I took a lot from all of them and made a note to adapt what I've learned in my own life. It has been quite an adventure. I may be broke soon (I may already be close to it :p) but no one can ever take my memories away from me. I know what I want and am aware of all the options I can take to get there. It's just a matter of choosing my path and once again finding the courage to run into the woods with my eyes closed and the wind through my hair while screaming wheeeeeeeeee!!!
It seems that after my recent heartache, the universe has decided to throw me a bone. Somehow, someway, some force has prevented me from feeling too sorry about a situation that is slowly turning out to be a good opportunity for me to start things for myself. Of course, things are still uncertain for me at this point but I can sense that it is my own fear that's preventing me from pushing forward. I have visited so many different homes and have seen and learned how my friends and family live their lives and run their homes. I took a lot from all of them and made a note to adapt what I've learned in my own life. It has been quite an adventure. I may be broke soon (I may already be close to it :p) but no one can ever take my memories away from me. I know what I want and am aware of all the options I can take to get there. It's just a matter of choosing my path and once again finding the courage to run into the woods with my eyes closed and the wind through my hair while screaming wheeeeeeeeee!!!
Way to go Kari! Keep moving forward! We're all rooting for you and I know it'll all work out because you have a good head on those gorgeous shoulders of yours :)
parang mali. hindi ba gorgeous head on good shoulders?
sige na nga...:P
walangya! d porke blog mo to eh pwede ka nang pagbigyan ng mga readers mo! :P
gorgeous hair pwede pa! hahaha! :) love you Kari! dont forget our motto : F*ck it!
:) hey kari. new lurker to your blog. and in line with everything i've just read and skimmed through, can i just say that i always have been slightly intimidated (rightly so), and am in awe of you.
wishing you the best because you deserve it. :)
oh wow.
that was both hilarious and flattering :) if I knew how to blush, i'd be doing so right now.
thank you :)
hindi bagay sayo magdrama