Louiie had a later shift today so she had time to make me both thai iced tea and thai tea ice cream! YES! THAI ICE CREAM! I saw Nights at Rodanthe today. It was alright, not as much of a weeper as The Notebook though. I went back to the Bellagio to catch two more of the fountain light shows. They play a different song and show every 15 mins so it's a different thing everytime. I may do it again yesterday.Louiie was getting worried about me being alone on the strip the third day in a row. She was worried I was getting bored. I did think it was going to suck, but I realized how much more convenient it is wandering around on my own. I do things at my own time and my own pace. I don't worry about other people getting tired, hungry or whatever. I stop when I'm tired, and I eat when I'm hungry and I get to go to the same places twice just because I want to. So far, the only thing that sucks is that there's no one to take my photo and no one to eat with.
Took photos of Louiie's home for you guys to see. Her place is amazing. Everything is so put together and aesthetically coordinated. You won't even see a bottle of dishwashing liquid on her kitchen sink, they put everything in small containers and tuck bottles away. You won't see toothbrushes and toothpaste tubes in the bathroom too. Her mom keeps everything in the cabinets so it looks more like a guest bathroom than a bathroom that they actually use. Photos can be seen here.
Oh and her car?
wow, right?I get to ride this baby with the top down every night.
Kate and Joann are in Vegas too. They arrived last night and I got to see them again today. Joann was wailing when we got to Tita Tona's house but as soon as I started smothering her with kisses, she stopped crying and started giggling! OMG, I don't know how I'm going to be able to stand being away from that girl. I love her so much.

the car is just..... to die for. zoom zoom. And their house puts mine to shame.
naw. I bet yours is lovely and i can't wait to finally see it! I wish I could live in the UK too...