I keep saying I'm fixing my portfolio when I honestly have NOT started. It's so hard to start working when I have no desk and I need to set up my mac + hd on the dining table. My laundry basket is overflowing and will have to be attended to. I've introduced my tita to Boy Bawang which we bought at the asian store fo 79c. We're both craving for green mangos and she said she may be able to score us some. Omar finished the entire dish of apple pie and played Batman Lego for about 5 hours. I made sinigang and daing na bangus for dinner and Tito Mo brought home a box of Dunkin Donuts. I have so many reasons for not jogging but I know I need to get back on it soon.
Libby was extra kulit today too.
Libby was extra kulit today too.
Post a Comment