Slight Deesasturrr


I woke up past noon today and I was slightly alarmed for having overslept. Then I realized that my body is still in west coast time and technically it's still 9:30am. I battled with my aunt's washing machine for a bit and gave up and waited for her to get home before I pursued my laundry. Had two bowls of honey nut cheerios and played Star Wars Lego with Omar until his mom came home. Today is a jewish holiday so he didn't have school. My aunt decided to take me to Manhattan so she can show me where to ride the bus and subway and learn how to get into the city.


I had a slice of pizza that apparently was too greasy for my empty stomach and by the time we got to 5th Ave, my stomach started rumbling and I had the squirts. Yes the squirts, I tell you. Needless to say I "blessed" the bathroom of the Apple store. We were supposed to walk around the park after that but I must've been void of color because my aunt asked me if I wanted to go back home. I resigned to the fact that I was not going to be able to enjoy my leisurely stroll through the park and hopped back to the subway. When we got back to Queens, I once again "blessed" the McDonalds bathroom on Broadway and Steinway. We got to the house and I planned on finishing my business there but then my body decided it was done. I took a tablet of Diatabs and we went out again for dinner at Pio Pio, a Peruvian resto that served nothing but chicken. We had one whole roast chicken with several sides (avocado salad, sausage and fries and banana fritters). I had a glass of Sangria with my meal and I scarfed it down like I was never sick at all. The chicken was really good and tender. Somewhat similar to Louiie's beer-can chicken. We passed by the grocery to pick up some items for dinner tomorrow. I've volunteered to make Nilagang Baka so we won't have to eat out again. Omar has school again tomorrow so I may take the time alone to either a.)catch up on all the tv shows I missed during my stay in Vegas b.)continue cleaning and fixing my room c.)go out and see the neighborhood.

Kelly texted me earlier saying how hilarious my blog is and how it kept her company for two hours while she waited for her flight back to Vegas. She said it was like watching a reality show. Guuurrrl, I'm flattered you read it but TWO HOURS?!? Even I don't read anyone else's blog nor any one site for that long. Move along, chick, move along. I'm not that funny. :)

Oh, I forgot to mention the best thing about today...

2 thoughts on “Slight Deesasturrr”