Baggage Overweight

Ugh! I had to get rid of a couple of good toiletries! Both my check-in luggage were overweight so I had to chuck a few of them out and stuff the rest in my carry on. man, I have so much stuff! I checked in two pcs. of luggage weighing 50 lbs each plus I had to ship 3 boxes the size of half a balikbayan box to New York seperately since I can't bring them with me. I have with me a huge backpack and my other rolling carry-on. I had to carry a really heavy backpack and walk to what could quite possible the furthest gate at the airport! I hadn't had dinner and wasn't sure if Spirit Air serves meals so I bought a terrible sandwich at Chilli's ToGo.

I'm wearing 3 layers of clothing and I have my coat with me since I heard NY's lows is at the 40s. Aack! Cold weather! I can't believe I'm finally going to New York! Man, I hope things work out for me out there. I really think NY is my city. Right now, I'd probably do any job just so I can start having money in my pocket again. I've been having lots of fun these last two months and I feel I need to get serious now. This is it. This has to be my last stop. Despite the fun, it's been really tiring living out of my luggage and I'm dying for some permanent closet space. Wish me luck!

2 thoughts on “Baggage Overweight”

  1. New York New York! Where are you staying? I super miss that place and it's making me sad. Haha! Can't wait for your NYC pics! Good luck!