Why, to the birthplace of Pho and other glorious delicacies, of course,
HO CHI MINH CITY,
VIETNAM!
VIETNAM!
It will be the first time in almost 10 years that I will take an out of country trip with family. Tin will be unable to join us though since she just started working and is not entitled to vacations yet.
I am most excited about the food. The awesome Anthony Bourdain has forever stained my thoughts of images of Vietnam that I cannot let this opportunity pass me by. We happened to score accommodations at a small hotel that is walking distance to ben thanh market. I will arm myself with an empty stomach and a hunger for new flavors. I can't say if I will ever try crispy creepy crawlies and weird looking worms and such but you'll never know what may happen. This will be my first ever culinary adventure!
I am also very excited with the footages I'll take home with me so I can once again share with you my trip.
I've been thirsting for something to edit since finishing the Bantayan clips. I'll have Charlie and Kali (350D) with me the whole time, snapping and flipping my way through the market. I sure do hope nothing gets snatched, yikes!
I bought myself a pocket guide to Vietnam but have not had time to read it. Has anyone ever been to HCM and would like to offer great advice? Feedback like what would be the best way to get around and haggle would be mucho appreciated.
Photo source [lonely planet]
I am most excited about the food. The awesome Anthony Bourdain has forever stained my thoughts of images of Vietnam that I cannot let this opportunity pass me by. We happened to score accommodations at a small hotel that is walking distance to ben thanh market. I will arm myself with an empty stomach and a hunger for new flavors. I can't say if I will ever try crispy creepy crawlies and weird looking worms and such but you'll never know what may happen. This will be my first ever culinary adventure!I am also very excited with the footages I'll take home with me so I can once again share with you my trip.
I've been thirsting for something to edit since finishing the Bantayan clips. I'll have Charlie and Kali (350D) with me the whole time, snapping and flipping my way through the market. I sure do hope nothing gets snatched, yikes!I bought myself a pocket guide to Vietnam but have not had time to read it. Has anyone ever been to HCM and would like to offer great advice? Feedback like what would be the best way to get around and haggle would be mucho appreciated.
Photo source [lonely planet]

Post a Comment