Dress up weekend today is Alice in Wonderland so I came in as the Mad Hatter.
Slow morning but it looks like we're swamped after lunch. Had my coffee from Figaro as I can't quite get myself to shell out more moolah for my Starbucks white mocha.
Need to be at the airport by 11:00 am tomorrow for the flight to Vietnam and I haven't packed yet. Will have to throw stuff in the big suitcase my sister and I are sharing when I get home from work. I don't know why I'm not as excited as I should be. It still feels a bit strange that I'll be out of the country again, albeit only for a little while. I have no money for Vietnam. I hope no one expects pasalubong since I only have enough for my culinary adventure. I've wiped out my bank account from the Boracay and Cebu trips already. I can only afford to go to HCM now since I just had to pay for the tix and the 'rents are paying for hotel and incidentals. Otherwise, I wouldn't be going at all.

Post a Comment