During my Cebu trip, my Macbook casing cracked so I went to the Apple store to get it fixed. They said they needed to order the part from Singapore and that they'd let me know when I can bring the Mac back for repair. They texted yesterday saying the part is ready for installation and I hurried over to get it done. They changed the interior casing, the keyboard and the trackpad which was great since my trackpad's all rubbed down and doesn't work on certain areas. Now my baby's as good as new!
This next clip is me and Niki's dindin at Kitchen
while we wait for my Mac to get made over.
Then we all met up at Paul's house again because Bea felt the need to b!tch and drink so the boys whipped us up some drinks. Bea kept challenging everyone to Def Jam Icon because she kept winning. Niki took the challenge and her Ludacris won over Bea's L'il Jon a couple of times. I may be wrong. I was drunk and was not really paying attention.
Post a Comment