Freeloader day

Didn't want to spend for lunch so I packed myself some baon from last night's left over grub. Fettuccine, corn on the cob, buttered veggies and a decent slice of chocolate cake. I really didn't want to spend on coffee either so I just scored myself a can of Pepsi Max to perk me up when I couldn't function anymore during midday. I was off work early and I headed out to Neo Day Spa in Net One Center where I used the FREE Swedish Massage gc that Jad (a.k.a. Jesus) gave me last December. He says he could've sent over a salad for me if I told him I was coming (he works in Je Suis Gourmand right next door). Sabi ko sa uulitin nalang (wee! free food!). On my way home, Niki texts me to go to Bona where she bought me a Heath Mocha. Libre nanaman hurray! Ang sarap ng araw na puro libre. Sana laging ganun.

Video from mama's birthday dinner to follow next...

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.