Knowing I was going to be in the Rockwell store today to shoot, I was prepared and had my game face on. I didn't bring my Mac as I didn't think I was going to be able to use it anyway. Rockwell is known among the staff as the store where you can't even take a break for lunch due to the influx of people coming in.I get in the store and I check the appointments. We have three shoots. THREE?!? SO here I am, blogging. Check out my donut ring! It's from Paul's mom and was originally a gift for my sisters but the ring's too big for them (it's too big for my ring finger even).
I had MickeyDees (Mcdo :p) drive thru on the way here. I haven't had fries in a looong time so one would think the fries would rock, right? NOT. The taste of McDonalds fast food is gross to me now. Hindi po ako maarte sa pagkain ok? Tanong mo si Niki!
I need coffee but Starbucks is too expensive and Dunkin Donuts coffee lately has been crap. In Fort, the Krispy Kreme lattes have been a good mid-way alternative. They should open one here.
Post a Comment