Because it's a Tag game

...and I'm still up and refuse to sleep because I can't seem to stomach the fact that I'm back home and will have to start working again soon...

Was tagged by: Ara
I'm not tagging anyone in particular. I won't know if you do this anyway.

The rules:
  • Each blogger starts with 10 random facts/habits about themselves
  • Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 10 things and post these rules
  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their names
  • Don't forget to leave them a comment telling they're tagged, and to read your blog
My ten things:
  1. I'm afraid of the dark (duh, I just mentioned that in previous post)
  2. I think of death at least once a day. I try to imagine how I'm going to die or what would be the least painful way to die.
  3. I'm afraid of being alone. I'd rather die young.
  4. I value people's opinions most of the time (sometimes even when I say otherwise)
  5. Despite my resistance, I may end up to be just like my mother.
  6. I'm more troubled than I'm prepared to admit.
  7. I value my friends a LOT. I'm ashamed to admit sometimes more than family.
  8. I hate waiting, for ANYONE.
  9. I don't enjoy driving myself or anyone else except if with Paul...there's not a lot of exceptions to this.
  10. I'm a sponge. My likes/dislikes/expressions/habits are STRONGLY influenced by whoever I'm regularly hanging out with at any given time. I don't do it to fit in, I just catch it and unintentionally use/get it.
BONUS! (because honesty is a lot of fun and I seem to be on a roll)
  • Despite my efforts to express otherwise, I seem to have a strong desire for a quiet life with my husband and child as a stay at home wife/mom. Right now, nothing would make me happier than to finally settle down without all the hooplah.
  • In reference to previous statement, I also feel it's partly due to the fact that I have absolutely no career plans. I have no real desires to be anything and am completely satisfied with my skills and what I am able to do with them.
  • I have a constant yearn to learn new things. From my first job as a graphic artist to learning and developing photography for 4 years, now I'm exploring the world of videos.
  • Sometimes I feel I do these things to be remembered. If my only contribution to the world is to entertain and inspire a bunch of people, then I am totally fine with that.
  • Regarding my current situation, I know I am refusing to face an issue. But it's only because I am clinging on to the hope that there is still something good left in there for me and that it's way too good not to fight for.
That last one was meant to be vague and will only be understood by certain people.

That's it. I think I may have to give up and surrender to the fact that I AM back in Manila and will only have two more days before I start cursing life again.

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.