Be careful what you wish for...
As soon as I published the post about Rockwell not being busy, we got swamped with appointments! So much that I was unable to take my lunch the whole shift! Drove home and had a hearty dindin of Sinigang, bangus, chicken adobo then I finished half the remaining leche flan. After dinner, Bea called to say they were picking me up on the way to Tarragon for dinner. I wasn't planning on eating but they made me!
Headed to Jeek's for beers after and Paul convinced us to try their Margerita even thought we were full to our necks. The pizza was not bad for P95! Told my mom I'd be home early but Paul said he still had vodka at home so we went to his place to drink some more, watch The Shadow and trip on Georgie. Video below was when Alain was pulling George's shirt over his head. The poor dog kept running around trying to take it off.
Post a Comment