Getting the ITCH

I'm feeling the need to be creative. I really really want to make a short film right now. Been skimming through the tunes I have on my MAC and I keep hearing music that would be awesome for this film that I have in my head. The only problem is I need (my) Paul as the subject. Argh!

Btw,
The Flip, as of this moment shall now be named
CHARLIE
and will henceforth be referred to as such.
(thanks Tita Baben and Gary!)


I miss having the freedom of simply being creative. Lately my job has become anything but that. Which is odd since the creative factor is the reason why I came back to it. Oh well...

I've been meaning to change the design of this blog. Was supposed to do it for it's one year anniversary but (damn) work got in the way.

I'm in the mood to edit the Bantayan videos but (grumblegroangrumble) I have an important meeting to attend tomorrow morning and I'm afraid I may not be able to wake up if I stay up any later than after this post is done. Sigh...

Bakit ba kasi mahirap maging artist...

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.