Wasak-an at Bato-han

Was out of it last night. What happened last night you say?

Oh, it was Paul's wasakan birthday take two.
*just click the link*

Kari: "Sana ganito nalang tayo araw-araw..."

Niki was snapping images of inebriated me all night. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before those reach her multiply.

Today was another day at Fort. My body is in pain like I just went hiking, which I didn't. I don't quite know why.

Third Krispy Kreme coffee day kasi walang Bona dun eh. Was unable to pass by Bona in the morning since I was already running late. Can you believe there was traffic on the highway on a SUNDAY?!?

Today's KK iced latte was better than the other two concoctions I've tried the past week. Namely the iced mocha and the iced kafe kreme. Both were a little too sweet for my taste. The iced latte had none of the "arte" of the first two, although I did have them add hazelnut syrup, YUM! Not bad for P80. I spend at LEAST P150 in Bona with every visit. I swear that place is going to be the cause of my bankruptcy.

eh walang Bona dun eh

Jammi was inviting me to go to Bona after her shift ends at 10. I was off at 8pm and could not wait till she was off so I passed. Besides, I had a date with mr. absolut-sprite. I'm bound to pass by there tomorrow before work anyway. Monday is coffee sourcream cake muffin day.

I cannot wait until next Saturday. The same group behind Paul's birthday will be having their Christmas party somewhere in Muntinlupa. Wala nanamang tulugan ito. Excited na ko.

Caught sight of Market! Market!'s weekend fireworks display before going home.
I need a better phone cam. I want Niki's new phone!
...or Paul's iPhone (ahem)

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.